Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hi All- the news is that Keith is out and Tania is in. Thanks to all those who really enjoyed Keith's postings, but since he is getting back to work, I will be handling this blog for now. I can fully assure you I will will be neither as funny nor as articulate as my husband. Just so we are clear. However, I will be posting some basic info about the kids and will try to do so regularly.

We have been home for a week now, and this marks the twins' 6 mos bday. They have adjusted rather well to the move. We have had them in for their first check up, where they were subjected to ear irrigations, 2 shots a piece and Kalil got his very own nebulizer. The new meds, though similar, are doing their job, so I guess I won't complain about the price going from .50 to $30. I appreciate those who have indicated that the boys look healthy, and not tiny as we reported them to be. To give you an idea, they scored 0% for height and head circumference and 2 and 4% for weight. So they are tiny ( the Dr did note that the US scales skew for white babies and Asians tend to score less. By comparison, Maya was at 25% for weight and 50% for height. She is now 50% and 90%).
Miss Maya is a trooper and already went back to school- a half day for her first day back in town and full time since. She missed her friends and is happy to be back. The reason I know this is because when she got home, she rolled around the floor and shouted, " I'm home, I'm home!".
Ok, that is all for now since the boys are up again.

No comments: